Final!

Sooooooo this is it, the final blog. 




The game I want to talk about is Dani's game. I followed this development pretty much when I could and always thought that it was coming along well. I said that I was looking forward to seeing it fully completed. I think a lot of effort has gone into the project and lots of learning and understanding had to be done to pull everything together and tie it all up well to make it work fully. I think everything fit well and worked fully worked. The graphics and textures all fit together and helped create a good look to the world and made it all unite as one. I like that the game fully works and flows together well, its pretty clear where I have to go and what I have to do, this means it isn't frustrating and I don't really have to waste time figuring out what I have to do. I do feel there are a lot of assets brought in, I think it would have been cool to see more of her own art and fully created assets. I think this would have given it a more unique feel and more personal. Maybe this might have been to stressful or not her aim but it's just a thought I had. I do like the overall project and thinks that it succeeds in the overall goal. I think If this project would have more time maybe more levels or different pathways could have been incorporated and fully fleshed out but I still really like the end project and appreciate the hard work that went into it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Blog week 12

Game Design Document Final