Learning Challenge- sleep

What would happen if you didn’t sleep?


After looking at the selection of videos I decided to watch this video on sleep. I find the brain and the power of sleep to be very interesting. One thing that the video confirmed for me was that you do indeed need sleep !! It was interesting to learn more about the chemical aspect of sleep as in the release of Adenosine and Melatonin, this is something I wasn't too familiar with. I would like to look more into the impact reduced sleep can have on dieting and general health. It would be interesting to see the difference between someone with a good diet and a goo exercise routine with a good sleep pattern vs someone who has a good diet and exercise routine that does not sleep so well. I think the sleeping aspect will play a significant role.
The important thing to take away is don't forget to get those 7-8 hours at night!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Blog week 12

Final!

Game Design Document Final