Game Design Document Final






After lasts weeks meeting it was decided that using a sequence of events diagram would help greatly in the organisation and layout of the game. In addition to last weeks post i have added a few more things to the document to help aid me in the future development. In the video embedded I have different sections with plans for my Introduction, Story, characters, gameplay and software, game mechanics, audio, resources and a full story ark of events and layout of the overall game. The game Story ark took the majority of my time this week for my work as it was a very important step in the document. This chart clearly lays out the events, options and outcomes for every decision and direction for the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Blog week 12

Final!