Project Blog week 12

Project Blog Update!!!

This week was an important week for the multimedia project as we had the opportunity to show off the work we have so far and get some feedback on it. I basically had a good amount of my structure for the story and game complete and some story inserted just to give people an idea oh what the story was and how the game work. I think everything went ok and people got the idea of what I was going for. This wee I am hoping to finish the story comply and add in some more branching ark to give the player more opportunities to come back and replay the game. 







With this I can start to fully write my story and then work on random events to help with reputability and over all make the game fun and enjoyable to play

Comments

  1. Hey Ross, I thought you did really well in your presentation the other day and I was really impressed by your game. I like how its a twine game. Twine isn't something that I'm accustomed to, I've never used it before so I found it interesting to see how you were developing the game. I like your game idea, it's something I feel a lot of us can relate to. I think your game will be fun to play, most of us have had to deal with awkward customers so we will be able to relate. Will you have animations in your game? or will you have photos? I look forward to seeing the finished product and I wish you the best in the rest of your development!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final!

Game Design Document Final